Maryland Right to Life, Inc.
420 Chinquapin Round Rd. Suite 2-I
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phones: (410) 269-6397
Need pregnancy help?
Find a Pregnancy Center
Support Maryland Right to Life
Invest in Maryland Right to Life and Help Save Lives
Maryland Right to Life saves lives through legislative action and education. Your membership in MDRTL is an investment in life and in Maryland‘s future. Please join us as we work to make abortion and the culture of death unthinkable in our state.
We need YOU! Unlike the purveyors of the culture of death, we receive no government funds or corporate grants. Please stand with us by supporting this vital work.
Note: Because MDRTL is working to change the law, the federal government does not allow a tax-deduction for gifts to Maryland Right to Life Inc. To make a tax-deductible gift in support of pro-life our educational programs, please use the donate button at the bottom of the page. This will direct your gift to the Maryland Right to Life Foundation, a 501(c)(3) corporation dedicated to education about life issues.
Additional Ways You Can Help
• Become a member. As little as $10 makes you an annual member of Maryland Right to Life. Members receive the Life Report and are eligible to obtain a Maryland “Life Is Precious” license plate from the Maryland Dept. of Motor Vehicles. In addition, you gain the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to build a culture of life in Maryland.
• Become a pledge donor. If you commit to give a set amount on a regular basis — monthly, quarterly, or yearly — you will receive all the benefits of membership, plus legislative updates from the Executive Director and a personal reminder when your gift is due. You will not receive any other gift appeals or telephone solicitations. Regular supporters help MDRTL to be more effective by reducing the cost of fund raising. To pledge a regular gift by credit card, click on one of the “Donate Now” buttons and check the appropriate box on the donation page. If you prefer, you may call MDRTL at (410) 269-6397.
• Create a lasting legacy. Making a planned or estate gift is a way to support an organization whose goals you cherish while at the same time benefiting your heirs by reducing income or estate taxes. Planned gifts may include simple wills, charitable gift annuities, or trust instruments that can help you provide for others while benefiting the organization. For more information, contact MDRTL's planned giving advisor Joe Morson at(410) 451-4029 or toll-free (866) 885-3927 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Distribute educational materials. You can order copies of our brochures — Abortion Law in Maryland and Life Is Precious — by clicking here. Or just call our office.
• Give by mail. If you prefer to give by mail, make your check payable to MDRTL, Inc. and mail it to:
Maryland Right to Life
P.O. Box 2994
Annapolis, MD 21404-2994
What happened to PayPal? Maryland Right to Life has adopted a new payment processing system that offers improved security and lower cost through a pro-life company! PayPal is owned by eBay, which has made charitable gifts to organizations that support abortion. For this reason, we have discontinued using PayPal.
Because MDRTL, Inc., is working to change the law, the federal government does not allow a tax-deduction for gifts to Maryland Right to Life Inc. The Maryland Right to Life Foundation (MRLF) is a separate fund that carries out pro-life educational activities in support of MDRTL's goals. MRLF is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) corporation, which means that gifts to the Maryland Right to Life Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To make a tax-deductible gift to the Maryland Right to Life Foundation, click this “Donate” button below.
If you prefer, you may mail your donation made out to “MRLF” or “Maryland Right to Life Foundation”.
To request a copy of MDRTL's latest financial statement filed with the Maryland Secretary of State, call MDRTL at (410) 269-6397 or (301) 858-8304. Or search for us on www.Guidestar.com.
|Maryland Right to Life • 420 Chinquapin Round Rd., Suite 2-I • Annapolis, MD 21401 • 410-269-6397 • 301-858-8304• www.mdrtl.org